1. Look at a range of different circuits via the following links:
2. Build and test your own circuits using the hydraulic circuit builder software.
3. Draw a simple hydraulic circuit using the appropriate symbols to explain the following system:
• A vertical cylinder with a simple mass load.
• An industrial 4 way, 3 position, solenoid operated directional spool valve suitable for a fixed displacement pump.
• A simple PO check sandwich slice valve.
• A single meter out flow control valve.
• A fixed displacement pump.
• A direct acting pressure relief valve for overpressure protection.