This module looks at the different types of hydraulic cylinder that are available, what they are used for and how they work.
Hydraulic cylinder basic training
This module looks at the operation and application of both fixed and variable displacement vane pumps before reviewing more detailed installation, application, and maintenance advice.
Hydraulic cylinder training
This module applies to all types of mobile and industrial applications.
People who are responsible for hydraulic equipment in the following ways:
Operating hydraulic equipment (Basic course)
Managing or purchasing hydraulic equipment.
Maintenance Engineers repairing hydraulic equipment.
Hydraulic equipment designers (Pro. course)
Students are expected to be familiar with:
1. Where hydraulic fluid power is used e.g. types of machines and industries.
2. Basic hydraulic circuit layout.
3. Able to recognise hydraulic component and their symbols.
4. The operation of hydraulic fluid power equipment.
5. Understand hydraulic components and where they are used.
6. Able to read hydraulic circuit and their symbols.