Fluid Power Risks
Review your workplace to check for potential risks from:
- Stored energy
- Equipment that has not been pressure tested
- Safe start up and isolation procedures
- Fluid leakage risks
- Hydraulic hose dates, conditions and installations
- Specific local safety issues
- Heat sources risks
- Fluid injection injury potential and action plan
Additional general safety considerations:
- Working in a confined space
- Working at height
- Manual handling, lifting of heavy or awkward objects
Discuss the importance and methods of reporting.
Check the HSE Website for further information.