1-2 What directional valves are used for.
1-2 How directional valves work.
2 Different types of valve.
3 Tips for operating and maintaining directional valves (See Pro course)
3-4 Typical operating characteristic variations (See Pro course)
3-4 How to specify directional valves (See Pro course)
4 Design Tips and Calculations (See Pro course)
This module is not market specific will clarify the difference between all types of directional valves and their applications.
People who are responsible for hydraulic equipment in the following ways:
1. Operating a hydraulic equipment.
2. Managing or purchasing hydraulic equipment.
3. Maintenance and Design Engineers. (See Pro course)
Students are expected to be familiar with:
1. Where hydraulic fluid power is used e.g. types of machines and industries.
2. Basic hydraulic circuit layout.
3. Able to recognise hydraulic component and their symbols.